The www.pinguino.com.gr is the online store for the exhibition and sale of products via the company's Internet "T. KAPANTAIS OE» (TIN 099008404, DOU: B PERISTERIOU, REGISTER NO.: 004580201000), with its registered office at 25th March 97, Petroupoli, 13231, Athens, Greece.
Please read these website terms and conditions carefully www.pinguino.com.gr and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for future reference.
These terms may be revised and updated at any time and without prior notice. For this reason, please check these terms from time to time, as your continued use of this web portal implies that you accept the changes in question. Accessing, browsing, using or registering on the website constitutes a presumption that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and are bound by them. If you do not agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Apart from the expressly mentioned exceptions (copyrights of third parties, partners and entities), all the content of www.pinguino.com.gr, including images, graphics, photographs, plans, texts, the services provided and in general all the files of this website , are intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks of TH.KAPANTAIS OE and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. Consequently, none of them may be in whole or in part sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or "uploaded", transmitted or distributed in any way.
You may use, download and print content from the website only for your personal use or for internal business purposes. For any other use beyond those expressly stated above, it is prohibited to use, download and print content from this website, without our written consent for:
- copying, reproduction, use or any other action with the content of the website
- modify, distribute or restore any content on the website for any purpose
- reproduce, link to or interface this website to any other website
- use of the content of the website for any commercial exploitation
Limitation of Liability
The contents of www.pinguino.com.gr are provided "as is" without any warranty expressed or implied in any way.
TH.KAPANTAIS OE does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption or without errors. Also the T. KAPANTAIS OE does not guarantee that it or the servers through which it is made available to users/members, do not contain "viruses" or other harmful components. THE T. KAPANTAIS OE does not under any circumstances guarantee the correctness, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results.
THE T. KAPANTAIS OE recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information related to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential.
If you wish to disable these cookies, you can do so by changing the settings of the browser you are using. However, this may result in a partial loss of website functionality.
You will find more information about our website's Cookies on the corresponding website.
Registration in the online store
As long as the visitor/user wishes to register in the services/services of www.pinguino.com.gr, he/she agrees to: a) provide true, accurate, valid and complete information regarding the information requested by www.pinguino.com .gr in the relevant applications for access to its contents/services and b) maintains and diligently updates its registration information so that it is kept true, accurate, valid, updated and complete.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Connecting from Social Media
Information and products
H T. KAPANTAIS OE is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information listed on its website www.pinguino.com.gr, both with regard to the exact information displayed and the services provided by its online store, subject to any technical or typographical errors that cannot be foreseen or have occurred unintentionally or interruptions in the operation of the website due to force majeure.
It also reserves the right to deliver the goods in cases of force majeure. The online store www.pinguino.com.gr cannot provide any guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees timely information to end consumers about their unavailability.
The online store www.pinguino.com.gr provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations, etc.), products and services available through the website "as is".
Product Delivery and Shipping Costs
Tradition with transport courier (ACS Courier) within 2-3 working days (in hard-to-reach areas it may be delayed 1 to 2 days more)
The cost of transportation is the same for shipping to any part of Greece and is structured as follows:
- For orders under €39.00 shipping costs are 3,00 €
- For orders over €39.00 shipping costs are free
- The additional costs for cash on delivery are: 2,00 €
* the above prices include VAT
Delivery days: Monday-Friday from 09:00 to 17:00
In cases of the buyer's demand for another time and another day of delivery, it should be based on consultation with our call center 210 5055776.
Order not completed
The company T. KAPANTAIS OE would like to apologize for rare cases where it will not be able to complete an order, the reasons may be as follows:
- The automatic product availability update system has not updated the existing availability for technical reasons since it is an automated process connected online to fifteen stores.
- In case there are simultaneous sales of the specific product and the specific color size in one of the stores and the availability is not possible to serve the simultaneous orders.
- In the event that the customer's details are not confirmed and there is no response to an attempt to communicate, then the order is automatically cancelled.
However, in case one of the above rare cases happens to you, we ask for your understanding and its specialized staff will try in the best possible way to serve you.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is not available in the rare case that it has been sold out and our online system has not had time to automatically update the availability of the product. In this case, an employee of our company will contact you immediately to give you all the alternatives or even to cancel the order without any financial burden for the consumer
- In periods of sales, extreme weather or strikes, as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order
- In case it is impossible to contact you by phone and/or by e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in relation to its payment) because, for example, your details that you have entered are not correctly updated.
Return - Change toof ions
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase or simply changed your mind, you can within 30 days from the date of receipt of the products return them to us and request:
- Exchange with the same product in a different size or color
- Exchange with another product that you can find on our website
- Return credit voucher, which you can use within one month
- Money return
The change process is very simple and consists of the following steps:
- Fill out the return form that you will find in your package or the electronic return form that you will find on our website
- The products to be returned are placed in the package together with their original packaging and all documents (retail receipt, bill of lading, etc.)
- ACS is invited to collect the parcel from your place or you go to the nearest ACS store in your area and send the parcel free of charge to the address from which the recipient is charged
- Upon receipt of the return, we either prepare the order with the new products you selected within 2 working days, or we refund the total amount of the purchase (minus shipping and cash on delivery costs) within 10 days
Note: All Products returned must be in the condition received by the customer, with their tags and without damage. Otherwise, the company has the right not to accept the return.
- Pay on delivery: You pay the courier company employee or our employee upon delivery of the order to your home or workplace.
- Payment by Debit or Credit Card: All payments made using a card are processed through the "Viva Wallet" electronic payment platform of Viva Payments Services S.A. and 3-D Secure protection with Redirect checkout is provided to protect electronic transactions.
- Payment via PayPal: Log in to your PayPay account and make your purchases easily, quickly and securely
Bank account deposit: After completing your order, transfer the total amount of the purchase to one of the following accounts (don't forget to mention your order number in the reason for the deposit)
Account Number: 994002002004054
Beneficiary: Th. Kapantais O.E