What information we collect
THE T. KAPANTAIS OE collects personal information of website visitors/users (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number) only when they themselves voluntarily provide them for the purpose of providing the services that are available online. Personal information is information that can be used to identify or contact an individual as well as other information relating to that individual.
Why we collect your data
To perform and provide our services to you, in an effort to improve your customer experience. Without this data the T. KAPANTAIS OE. may not be able to continue or establish or continue the facilities or provide services.
How your information may be used
Customer-related information may be used:
- To facilitate the daily operation of the services and products provided to customers
- To learn how our customers respond to specific products
- To inform customers about new products
- To satisfy the disclosure requirements of any applicable law T. KAPANTAIS OE.
- To satisfy any other relevant Informational and Promotional Activities (Marketing) purposes.
How we process your Personal Data
- We collect only that personal information that we believe is relevant to and necessary to understand your product needs.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organization or third party unless we have your consent or are required to do so by law or court order or if we have previously informed you.
- We may from time to time need to disclose your information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or regulators, but we will only do so under the appropriate authority or order of a public or higher administrative or judicial authority.
- We aim to keep your information on file up to date.
- We have strict security measures in place, designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our unauthorized staff.
- THE T. KAPANTAIS OE. and all our staff and third parties authorized to access your information are required to strictly adhere to our company's confidentiality obligations.
- THE T. KAPANTAIS OE. it is possible to process part or all of the data sent by visitors/users for statistical purposes and to improve the services provided - its information. The visitor/user can contact the respective administrator of the website in order to check the existence of the personal file, its correction, its change or its deletion.
We do not wish to collect personal information from children without their parents' consent. If you are under 18 years of age, please obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before providing any information.
How long do we keep them? Data your
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it and for the purpose for which we keep it, to respond to your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
To determine the retention period of your personal data, we use the following criteria:
- When you purchase products and services, we retain your personal data throughout the duration of our contractual relationship.
- When you participate in a promotional offer, we retain your personal data throughout the duration of the offer.
- When you contact us to ask us a question, we keep your personal data for as long as it takes to process your question.
- When you create an account, we retain your personal data until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (not transacting with brands) determined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines.
- Where you have consented to direct marketing communications, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or request deletion, or after a period of inactivity (not transacting with brands) determined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines.
- When cookies are installed on your computer, we retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve their purposes (e.g. throughout a session of shopping cart cookies or session identifier cookies), as well as for a period of time determined according to local regulations and guidelines.
We may retain some of your personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to be able to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims before the Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes aims.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, we delete it from our systems and files or anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
Your rights and choices
Based on the regulation you have the following rights subject to conditions:
Right to information
You have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. This is why we provide you with the information listed in this Policy.
Right of access
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limitations). We may charge a reasonable fee which takes into account the administrative costs involved in providing this information. Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests may not be answered. To obtain such access, please contact us in the ways listed below.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer current and/or to complete it if it is incomplete. For said correction, please contact us in the ways listed below. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your data yourself through the My Account section.
Right to erasure
In some cases you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. Please note that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or valid reasons to retain your personal data. If you wish us to delete your personal data, please contact us in the ways listed below.
Right to object to direct marketing, including profiling
You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving direct marketing communications at any time. It's easiest to do this by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email or notification we send you. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details listed below.
Right to withdraw consent for consent-based data processing at any time
You can withdraw your consent for us to process your data where such processing is based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to contact your country's data protection authority and file a complaint about data protection practices. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the ways listed below before submitting a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data. This right means that the processing of your data by us is subject to restrictions and therefore we can store it but we cannot use it or process it further.
Questions or Complaints
For any questions or concerns about the way we handle and use your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us by sending a message to the email address email@example.com or by sending us a letter at: TH.KAPANTAIS OE, 25th March 97, Petroupoli, Athens, 13231. Alternatively you can call 210 5055776.
You also have the right to submit any complaint at any time to the Data Protection Authority, the Greek data protection supervisory authority.